CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Enjoying NewBerry

We are visiting our grandkids ( 5 ) at NewBerry. It is 65* and that is warm for this area of Michigan. Left Kristy's after church and drove to a real nice Open House for Taylor ( My niece Julie's son ) Lots of good food!!! uummm !!! and saw lots of people I know....Kari is still at Grand Rapids with Andrea.. She is doing good... 3#7oz.... Today, the guys are building a wall and hanging a door for the girls' bedroom. So The 5 kids and I walked all over town.. NO traffic... No cars.... Rented a DVD... Mall Cop.... had a picnic at the park.. Timbertown... treated them to The Scoop.. ( ice cream )... After we got back, I took a long NAP!!! Guess the wall is coming along nice as I hear a lot of hammering upstairs... On June 1st we have CHEAP tickets to fly back to Cape Coral and the house... We are taking our 12 year old grand daughter with us ( Beth ) for 2 weeks... Should be fun to show her around and enjoy the pool... It has been a fun Memorial Day and I stop to reflect on those who paid the price for our FREEDOM!!!!

0 comments: