CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

How do you like my new Christmas blog?? Actually Tabitha did it for me.. She knows how to do those kind of things... Now she will have to change it again after Christmas..... We have been busy sending out our Christmas cards, decorating, baking... Tim has been volunteering out at ECHO.. an organization that sends seeds to 3rd World countries.... They are having a big conference next week so I plan to volunteer there, too.... It is starting to look like Christmas up and down our street as our neighbors are putting up more and more decorations.. A lot of activities will soon be in demanding our attention.. with parties, church programs, visitors, Christmas dinners, etc.. May we not forget the Birthday of our Saviour. JESUS CHRIST !!!

6 comments:

Gene and Joyce said...

I like the looks of your new blog. Just got to catch up on the last couple. Have a great Advent. -g

Unknown said...

Carole,
Love your new look on your blog. Pretty nifty. My computer has been acting up, so have not been on much. Finally got Sam to fix it, then the company server was down, but finally back on tonight. Been enjoying the activities here too. Had a big Christmas musical and it was grand. Got your letter too. Must get mine in the mail tomorrow. Have a wonderful Christmas. Several want us to come down to Fla. So it might happen. You will be on the list of ones to visit of course.
Blessings, Husteds

Kari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kari said...

Okay, I made some spelling mistakes so started over and didn't realize that the blog would say that about being removed by the author. Anyway, I was saying...
I am so anxious to have Tabitha teach me how to navigate the blog better and put new 'gadgets' on my page. Your blog looks great! Did she teach you how or just do it? Read the blog I am a follower of "Everyday Miracles". This lady can really write well and expresses her prayers for her boys to really 'know' what Christmas is all about. Let me know what you think of it. love, -Kari

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Unknown said...

Back to see your news, hope you will right again soon. I got my computer fixed and trying to keep in touch. I guess I'm guilty of doing more on FB than here. But will try to do more here after Christmas. We are having so much fun here with all the grandkids near by. I'm sure you enjoy yours too. We are thinking again about trying to come to Fla. We will see if we can make it happen.