CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our travels!!!



We are at our daughter Kristy's and the kids are in school so I can check my blogs and post.. We have traveled many miles and visited a lot since I last blogged. We did make it to the village cafe near Traverse City for our BLT'S but the restaurant was "under new management" so not as good as we remembered.. On Friday we drove up to Mancelona to visit at my brother's, then on to Cheboygan to my sister's.. Ate whitefish at Darrow's in Mackinaw... yumm!! Crossed the Bridge and visited daughter Kari at NewBerry... Now we are near West Branch at Kristy's. We have visited 31 family and friends since I last wrote.. WOW!!! Plans for leaving in the morning to go back to Elkhart to pick up our m.h. and head for our next project in Brown City, Mi.

0 comments: