CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

How Great is our GOD!!!

WOW!!! How Great is our GOD!!!! Trying to get your thoughts on bigger things .... Today was good.. Tim and I and Bill painted in the dining hall and finished about 1/2 of the job. Everyone else had to work outside and it was COLD!!! The ladies met this afternoon and shared their craft ideas and talked.. Tomorrow night , we do a FUN thing... at least it was fun when we did it 3 years ago... We all go to Publix's ( grocery store ) and they have a Christmas tasting party..They really do it up BIG and have carolers, Frosty, Santa and lots of samples to try.. egg nog, hot cider,punch, fancy cookies and cheesecakes, etc.. It is a cheap but fun outing.. We took pictures and all.... Looking forward to that ... I'll try to blog some pictures... My pool parties are over as it is forecast for COOLER weather the rest of the time we are here... Friday.... I notice that a lot of you have not been posting lately.. Must be very busy!!!

1 comments:

Gene and Joyce said...

I love your blog and check it at least a couple times a week -- you know, being retired nothing else to do!! I love to see where you sowers are going and what you are doing. Maybe that will be for us someday, but not yet. Yes, I know about New Hope Ch. School. In fact I drove past it today on the way to a nursery. I haven't had much contact with it since I retired but I used to pray regularly with one of the principals. Stay warm!
--gene