CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I still can not add any pictures.. the blog will not accept it... anyone else with that problem? It has been a while since I have written as we have been busy as usual... The weather turned cool here ( down to 65* ) but is back up in the 80's again today.. We have finished painting the spare bedroom... the dining room and living room and now starting on our bedroom... lots of prep work first.. also put in wood flooring... looks real nice... only 10 more days before we leave for our Sower project... Maybe then I will have some interesting news and sight seeing trips to post and some pictures..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Carole,
I got your post today. But your blog says that the last entry that I made was Oct. 8th about catching a glimpse of God. I've made 2 posts since then. Something must be wrong, as Gene's blog says the same thing. Not sure if it would help to refresh, shut down completely and reboot as it may be the problem with the blogspot site.I'll see if I can do some troubleshooting for you. Not sure if this will come through, maybe I'll send you an email. Sue

ruth said...

Sounds like you guys have been really busy...The 60's sound nice compared to the cool fall we've had:). Enjoy your pool for me too!
Ruth