CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hi... Seems like I have no pictures for this blog either.. Thanks to those who commented on my last blog a week ago...Where did the week go? Tim was 2 days in West Palm with Mark and I had the house to myself... I have done a lot of walking on the treadmill and swimming...We both got our flu shot and pneumonia shot.... Had the grandkids over... baked bread and pies... attended the Wesleyan church again today. People are friendly and we plan to go back.... We also bought a new stove, side by side refrigerator and enough Pergo flooring to do our entire house except for the tile.... plan to paint the walls first... sounds like A LOT of work in the future !!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi you guys! Looks like we all have been having a busy fall. Words are good anytime. Pictures are bonuses. I hear it is in the
90's there. We are in the 40's and it is raining everyday. Not to nice to be outside. We may take a trip to a motel and enjoy swimming there. Still planning on coming to Fla. in Jan. I think.