CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Sorry that I can't add pictures.. my blog won't let me.. any one else having that problem??It is HOT here .. 97* yesterday.. YES.. the pool feels great... but the house is a.c. so we are starting to re-do the spare bedroom today.. First we completely emptied it and now to paint and put wood flooring down.. plan to do all 3 bedrooms and the dining and living room.... We have rented our home out for the month of November to some Baptist missionaries from Honduras... We are signed up to go to Stuart Christian church and school on the other side of the state... north of Miami.... We liked that project and some friends are the only other ones there that month... so we will be back on the road again for 3 weeks... then Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, my birthday, Valentine's , Easter... I could go on and on... I picture me here and in the pool... not sure of Tim's plans...ha ha...Our 4 year old grand son Ty spent his birthday in the hospital with an eye infection.. pretty serious... so we were busy there.... life is fragile... never know but GOD does and we thank HIM .... Trusting HIM !! Carole

1 comments:

Gene and Joyce said...

I can't wait to get down there and dip in your pool. It will be over a year away if our present plans work out. Glad you read the blog. Wasn't Sue's comment a kick! Hope all is okay with that eye problem. Have fun on that work project. -G