CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Lazy Sunday..

Just got back from the Trails Nazarene Church and lunch at Wendy's in Schrewsberry.... After a quick stop at Wal-Mart to pick up a few groceries for this week.. the rest of the day is "lazy"... Tim is engrossed in reading a huge novel so that will probably take all afternoon.. We may walk over to check out the pool.. It is SO QUIET here.. kinda eerie!!! There is no one else on the grounds except 3 others.and they are on the other side of the camp...Even our " friends" have left for the week-end... The Day Care is over as school starts Monday... We have a week of NO work and just free time to sight see and relax... I have been busy working on my life story of my childhood... complete with pictures.. Did not take a lot of pictures back in the 40's and 50's... did we??? My daughter Kathi and daughter-in-law Tabitha promised to help me finish it and make copies for my grandchildren... Will the kids even read it??? IF anyone wants instuctions and patterns for the " butterflies ", let me know .. I will have to send them snail mail... Plan to go for banana splits one more time to Bonkey's on Wednesday.. IF we get back from Harrisburg in time.. Carole

1 comments:

Kari Bergman said...

Mom,
Where are you? I know that you have commented on Kathi and I's blog but haven't updated yours. What are you and Ruth J. (no post today either)on a break or just running everywhere at breakneck speed so you'll have a ton to post and make us all look lazy later. :)
The kids are anxious to make the butterflies so send the instructions soon. love, -kari