CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Traveling to Michigan on Friday...

We have finally decided to travel to Mi. on Friday as the Memorial service for Joanna , our grand daughter is on Sunday evening.. My heart goes out to Kari and Ben and their family... Blessed that they have a wonderful pastor and church family. They have been bringing some meals in while Kari was on bed rest.... As it is 900 miles to their house in the U.P., we plan to spend Friday night at my sister's...and to have a quick visit with our daughter Kristy on the way back home... Naomi and I have been working in in the kitchen fixing a snack and lunch for the Day Care, so it is not as hard as last week!!! They come to fix our t.v. and ended up having to take it into the shop.. Quite a feat for a t.v. installed in a m.h. Tim has been busy painting windows and now after work, he is cleaning ALL our windows... Now it will probably rain... Games tonight.. hope the girls win!!! Carole

2 comments:

Dillehay said...

We will pray for safe travels. I am so glad they have church family to be with them right now.

Tab

Anita said...

This is very sad but at the same time I'm glad there'll be a service and she even has a name, Joanna. (I love the name Joanna) I think for the rest of the children in the family it's very important to give her a name and a service. You're all in my prayers.